Monday 2 October 2017
•.•CT Tag's for Aurélie of Purple Dreams Scraps•.•
 >New< PTU Kit called "Goodbye Summer" kit.
Kit contains 90 Elelments Including Frames & 6 Papers!
You can purchse from PFD
•••
•••
 Tag 1,I used the gorgeous art of Vadis "Catching up summer"
 purchased from PFD
•••
 Tag 2, I used the gorgeous art from ZlataM "Autumn Blues"
 Purchased from her Store
•••
•.•CT Tag for Aurélie of Purple Dreams Scraps•.•
 >New< PTU Kit called "Witches Brew"
Gorgeous kit for all your Halloween Tag's/Pages!
Kit contains 75 Elelments Including 4 Frames & 12 Papers!
You can purchse from PFD
•••
I used the cute art By Laguna "Chihuahua" 
from the tube called "Little Witch with Chihuahua"
you can also purchase Laguna's Art from PFD
•••
•••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥