Thursday 14 September 2017
::CT Tag For Foxy's Designz::
-ScrapFoxy_Autumn In Colours
This Beautiful kit is a stand alone kit at CDO.
Beautiful kit with lot's of Blues/greens & yellows.
 Perfect for Your Autumn tag's & pages!
Kit contains 50 Elements,5 Frames,12 Papers & 1 Wordart.
You may purchase from the CDO
•••
•••
 Tag 1 I used the stunning art of Alehandra Vanhek "Fairy"
I purchased from Hania's Design
•••
 Tag 2 I used the stunning art of  Zlata M "Fall"
Purchase from her Store
•••
I also made Ann a little Cluster tag from the kit 
•••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥ 
 
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥